Relax and unwind after a long day with the Museum’s popular Happy Hour series. Mingle with friends and enjoy live music on the terrace or tour the galleries indoors. Special themed nights will be scheduled throughout the summer. Bar and light fare will be available from Toscana at the Thronson Café. Dogs on leashes are welcome outside on the Terrace and in the Copeland Sculpture Garden.
HAPPY HOUR MUSICAL LINE-UP
July 9 & September 3 – Sharon Sable (Jazz)
July 16 & August 27 – Destination Unknown (Classic Rock)
July 23 & August 6 – Edgewater Avenue (Bluegrass/Americana)
July 30 & August 13 – The Joseph Whitney Steel band (Steel Drum)
August 20 & September 10 – Ed Dwornik (Singer/Songwriter)
SUMMER 2020 COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To ensure the welfare of our Members and staff, please consider the following:
• Masks must be worn when not seated at your table, while walking the Museum’s grounds and while visiting the restroom.
• Parties are limited to 6 family members per seating area. Please do not move tables.
• Feel free to bring a lawn chair or rent one of ours for seating in the Sculpture Garden.
• At all times remain 6 feet apart from anyone not in your party.
• Orders must be placed at your seating area.