P. S. Dupont High School is a historic high school building located at Wilmington,New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in 1934, and is a four-story, "E"-shaped, red brick building in a Colonial Revival / Neo-Georgian style. It has a hipped roof covered with dark reddish-brown shingles, topped by a wood, three-level tower and cupola that ends in a multiple sided, bell-like copper roof and weather vane. The school is named for Pierre S. du Pont (1870–1954).
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.